Flame Guard USA receives ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Announcing the NEW X-Tinguish® X-Treme
The X-Tinguish® X-Treme is designed for mobile total flooding fire suppression applications on land and sea.
The X-Tinguish® X-Treme is the next step toward perfection in a Mobile Aerosol Fire Suppression Tool!
It is a highly effective tool for the suppression of early stage and fully developed fires; preventing flash-over and back-draft.
In a previous video, In less than 60 seconds , the X-Tinguish® FST removes 1,000° F of heat from this fire!
Our NEW X-Tinguish® X-Treme is made with the same aerosol as its predecessor and will add a powerful stop to any fire.
Offers extraordinary knock down as well as fast fire suppression capabilities
• Reduces temperatures by as much as 1,000°F in less than 60 seconds
• Can cut water usage by as much as 80%, when used properly
• Environmentally friendly (ODP 0%, GWP 0%)
• Does not reduce or deplete (O²) oxygen
• Can eliminate flashover and backdraft
• Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Non-Conductive
• Highly Efficient and Suitable against A-B-C-K class fires
• Not pressurized!
• 5-year battery life
• Includes LED activation light
• Includes Free Custom storage case
• REMOVABLE IGNITER WITH SUPERIOR QUALITY!
• MODIFIED INTERIOR & INSULATION FOR SAFER USE!
• LIGHTER UNIT WITHOUT SACRIFICING COVERAGE!
• NO VISIBLE FLAMES ON DEPLOYMENT!
NEW UPGRADES INCLUDE:
In early-2015, Flame Guard USA introduced the X-Tinguish® FST (Fire Suppression Tool) to the World. With it's electronic ignition and the ability to cover up to 5,300Cu.Ft., it was many steps ahead of the competition in both performance and price. Now 5 years later, it is time once again to announce the New Generation of our time tested device.......
The New X-Tinguish® X-Treme is manufactured on the same footprint as the X-Tinguish® FST with enhanced details that make this unit a step above its predecessor.
THE SAME KNOCKDOWN CAPABILITY ONLY MUCH SAFER TO OPERATE!
Who Needs the X-Tinguish® X-Treme?
Firefighters (all types)
First Responders (all types)
Industrial users (all industries)
Commercial users (all industries)
Maritime (commercial and recreational)
Camp owners (remote)
Utility companies (electric and natural gas)
rural and remote location homeowners